Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Bijou the Shih Tzu Dog Gets First Starbucks Puppuccino

Who would have known my local Target's Starbucks could be so cool? Surely not my friend Danielle and I. After trolling through the "Dollar Spot" for any cheap props for taking pics of our dogs we decided like any other ladies in our age range that we deserved some caffeine for all of our diligence on our way out of the store was needed. On the counter there were some samples of new drinks, but my focus was on the cute little cups. I knew they had to be the ones used for the puppuccinos that I had seen many other doting dog parents providing their furry besties. Since Northeastern Ohio is certainly not known for being a progressive dog area I had never taken my girls to get this highly sought after doggy delight...




Yes, I know it's just whipped cream in a paper cup, but I needed to bring one home for Bijou! I couldn't get back home fast enough in order to get her in her Starbucks tank top (purchased years ago on eBay) and her custom Beauty By Paris matching hair bow. Once all that was taken care of it was time for her puppuccino introduction, here are the results!




No comments:

Post a Comment