Pages

Sunday, July 9, 2017

Shih Tzu Dog Fashion with Bijou

Alpaca bow and bandana by: Koa Bear Bandanas
One of my favorite things in life is to doll up the fluff crew, and mainly Bijou. Bij is so accommodating and calm about it. I prepped her from the tender age of 8 weeks on how to be primped. As with anything, hard work and gentle persistence (along with a lot of tasty treats) got her used to all of my fussing over her. As soon as the hair on top of her head could fit into an itty bitty ponytail we were on our way to adorable hairstyles! Bijou is nicknamed, “the laziest lady in all the land” and I truly believe it. She falls asleep while I braid her hair, and is ready to doze off when I get her dressed. 

Keeping clothing on her isn't just for fashion purposes. Bijou suffers from a lot of indoor/outdoor allergies so having a shirt of helps keep debris off of her. She likes wearing clothes since she also seems to get chilly easily. 

Unicorn tank by: Danish Dog Fashion

I am always scouring the internet, social media and stores like Marshall’s and Tj Maxx for any and all cute and affordable outfits along with matching accessories. I will be sharing reviews and photos of garments on here to help those of you who want to keep you pooch in style!

No comments:

Post a Comment